Task management for retailers
Because it all boils down to perfect execution
Recognize any of these?
- Disappointing sales?
- Complaining customers?
- Complaints about excessive workload?
- High staff turnover?
- Structural exceeding of (standard) hours?
- Cleaning is not good?
- Regularly unfinished work?
- Empty shelves?
- Store doesn’t look proper?
- Checklists are not being used?
- Structurally high shrinkage?
- Management and executives must assist regularly?
- Checklists are ticked off with turbo tick
- Promotions are falling behind expectations?
Your vision and strategy are great. Your plan well thought out, and still ...
If results are not forthcoming, there is often something wrong with execution. And execution is what it’s all about in the end.
When execution is not as good as it is supposed to be, your vision, strategy and plans are worthless.
It’s better to have a bad plan with an excellent execution than a great plan but poorly executed.
Small disruptions and irritations in execution are clear signals. You can compare them with symptoms of a peat fire: It goes unnoticed for a very long time until the flames suddenly flare up. Then it is too late.
Fortunately it can be prevented by paying more attention to the activities rather than just looking at the results.
Cymbra Task management:
The operating system for store operations
Typical use cases
Would you like to know how you can improve your execution performance to levels you’ve never seen before?
Leave your name and email and we will be in touch with you shortly.